The Mauldin Youth Theatre holds open auditions for youth in the community who are interested.
- Auditions will take place in the auditorium. The holding room for auditioners will be the Community Room.
- No prior experience is necessary to audition.
- There is no fee to audition or to participate in productions.
- Please be prepared to sing a song from the show or of a similar style.
- Auditioners will be asked to read from the script in groups.
- Bring a headshot photo and resume of past experience (if applicable).
Saturday, February 10 @ 9 a.m.
SHOW DATES: April 20-22, 2018
REHEARSALS: Beginning date TBD
Rehearsals will be Mondays through Thursdays, 6-9 p.m. with occasional Saturdays (10 a.m. – 1 p.m.) and extended hours when necessary as production dates come closer. There will be times when the ensemble will not need to attend rehearsals. A tentative rehearsal schedule will be provided at the audition.
This production has nine principle roles available and numerous ensemble roles. Roles are for youth in 4th through 12th grade.
There is no fee to participate in this audition or production. Auditions will begin no later than 9 A.M. All auditioners should arrive between 8:30 and 9 A.M. to ensure a smooth schedule. All actors must be available for all production dates.
AUDITIONS FOR THIS PRODUCTION ARE CLOSED.
The cast will be posted and actors notified at a date to be determined by the production director.
Need to refresh your skills? Here are some materials that might help!
Break a leg!